Monday 22 October 2007

Back to cooking!

We're back from our honeymoon! And boy I'm glad cos I really missed being able to cook in my kitchen. We had a good time away, with lots of relaxation, but we were missing some food. We stayed in a lovely villa so we were cooking for ourselves some nights and we were really glad we took some meat out there with us cos there was very little meat available in the local supermarkets, they mostly stocked cooked meats and so on, so I'm real excited about going for groceries today and cooking tonight! Hmmmm I may need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!