Tuesday 1 January 2008

New blog bits

I've just added the "What's cooking blogroll" to my sidebar which is a list of blogs by some of the girls on a cookery forum that I look at and occasionally post on too.

I've also gone through all my posts and sorted out all the Labels, so if you need a recipe with a certain ingredient you can search that way. However I left out things like oil, salt, pepper, water and other very basic things. And have changed the origin of the food to have stars round it so they're at the top of the list to save looking through the whole list for "Italian" or "Thai" etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!