Saturday 29 March 2008

Bacon buttie time!

I love having a bacon buttie! It's just fab, cooking the bacon, buttering the bread, mixing it all together.... so simple yet so delicious!

I was getting the bacon ready for one today and wee Stewie was being the cute pup that he is paying close attention to what was happening!



And this is him watching me eating.... it's so hard saying no to that cute face!


He loves sitting and watching me cook, think it's so he can work out whether or not it's worth his while eating his own food or trying to blag a bit of our food!

I'm entering these to Food bloggy pets of the month

5 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetie. And he's even sweeter now he's all curled up in a ball fast asleep. I'll pass on that hug when he wakes up! You should share some pics of Tiger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say no to...aw heck no!

    You know I vote for bacon. But a bacon and butter sandwich? I dunno about that. Unless the bacon was good and when is it not?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mr Orph. Not too much butter, but just a little... Rob hates butter in his buttie.... but the principle of bacon and bread still stands! It's just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stewie is tooooo cute!

    Maria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable, and he pulls cute poses like Madison to melt my heart too.... they must go to a "How to be a super cute pet" class before we got them lol.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!