Tuesday 18 March 2008

Search for Cook of the Year

This was posted on a the jeenaskitchen.com forum:

"The Afternoon Show on RTE One is looking for a Cook of the Year. This is a nationwide (Ireland: North, South, East and West) search and we are looking for amateur cooks over the age of 18. The winner will take away prizes and cook, live on the show in the autumn. To apply, all you need to do is tell us why you should be the Cook of the Year and e-mail to kathylittler@greeninc.ie The closing date for applications is Friday 21st March and auditions will be held in the four Provinces at the beginning of April."


I've emailed out of interest and intrigue, and it'll be great to be challenged a little more in my cooking. Just thought I would share in case anyone would be interested.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh Ruth can't wait to hear how you get on and wishing you all the best!! I have my fingers crossed here for you :D

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosie!!! I haven't had any word back yet but I'll keep you all informed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ruth,
    I just found your blog over at foodie log roll. I like your style of fresh ingredients, no jars, no microwave meals! Thats what I believe in too. I have not long started food blogging myself.

    Anyway, keep up the good work, I will be visiting again no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ryan!!! Great to have you here! Love your blog too! Just added it to my RSS feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ruth - Good luck with that :-) Keep us updated on how it goes. All very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey little bird! Of course i'll be keeping you all posted.... however i haven't heard a thing yet so don't know what's happening!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!