Sorry!!!!!! I've been such a bad blogger lately but life has just been mental and though I would have had time to blog it would have burned me out so I apologise for not being around much lately - and haven't visited other blogs either so I've that to catch up on too!
I'm getting back into the swing of things with a great quick simple dinner - marmalade chicken. A one dish dinner which everyone will love (except my weird husband lol).
Source: Tesco Magazine (can't remember the issue)
2 medium sized white potatoes
3 shallots, peeled and cut into 6ths
1 red pepper (I used a mixture of peppers), sliced into strips
2 chicken breasts
4 tbsp marmalade
1. Preheat the oven to 175˚C
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1.5cm cubes. Spread evenly over the base of a baking dish and spray with oil.
3. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Spread the shallots and peppers over the top of the potatoes and spray with oil.
5. Place the chicken breasts on top and place back in the oven for 15 minutes
6. Glaze the chicken with the marmalade and return to the oven for a final 10 minutes.
Voila! Delicious chicken dinner!!!!