Thursday 15 December 2011

A Christmas Round up

Nearly every day now I'm being asked several times, "Are you ready?" If it weren't for the fact it's Christmas in 10 days and that's all anyone talks about at this time of year (that and the threat of snow!), I'd  be wondering what on earth I was meant to be ready for! The answer right now is no, I'm not. Having written out a list of what I need to sort before Christmas (presents, food, work, people to see, places to go etc etc) I am feeling the pressure, but whatever will be will be and if things aren't done, things will go on anyway. So with that in mind I'm happy to chill out a bit by making some Christmas goodies in the kitchen.

I've been busy working on my Creole Christmas Cake, and feeding it over the past few weeks with brandy. I've also made a couple of batches of Christmas Fruit Punch (Non-Alcoholic Mulled Wine) and even some of Jamie's Mince Pies.




Here's links to my other Christmas recipes, I hope they help and inspire you this Christmas season!
My Christmassy Terrine - a great way to use up those Christmas leftovers!




And here are some other recipes which people find useful over Christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!