Tuesday 28 August 2007

Interesting challenge.

A friend, who has started reading his blog, has made me an interesting proposal of a challenge/night in. The plan is to each bring 5 ingredients to give to the other and then for each of us to come up with recipes from those ingredients and cook them for our evening meal! When she emailed about it, I got incredibly excited. I used to watch Ready Steady Cook all the time, almost everyday while we had our family dinner. As I watched I had always wanted to be able to just look at some ingredients and come up with a recipe, so this is kind of a little challenge that I've always wanted to take.

Can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!