1 rack of raw ribs (ask your butcher to divide into individual ribs)
0.5 cup ketchup
0.5 cup bbq sauce
0.5 cup honey
1 tbsp garlic butter
1 tsp chili paste, or crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Boil ribs in water on a medium boil for 2-3 hours (this makes the meat soft and comes off the bone easier)
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C
3. Mix ketchup, bbq sauce, honey, garlic butter and chilli/red pepper flakes.
4. Once ribs are boiled, marinate them in the sauce for 10-15 minutes
5. Place in the oven for 1 hour.
6. Serve and eat - and have lots of tissues handy for sticky sauce!!!!
These were delicious! The only problem with this recipe was that there wasn't enough!!!
I forgot to take a photo just before eating and remembered when this was all that was left
This is what was left on Rob's plate halfway through dinner.... he was leaving his chips cos the ribs were so tasty!
More photos found here