Having a lazy cookery week: Rob and I went to the butchers and bought some southern fried chicken, chicken kievs, sirloin steaks and a few chicken drumsticks... so I fear the only recipe I'll add later this week is the chicken drumstick one.
For now tho, here was my dinner when I got back from Summer School on Sunday, (Rob finished off the bolognese i left for him)
Garlicy cheesy bacon potato wedges
3 medium potatoes
1 tbsp oil
Handful of grated cheddar cheese
2 or 3 slices of back bacon
1. Slice the potatoes into wedge shapes
2. Boil in water for 5 minutes
3. Place the wedges on a baking tray and drizzle the oil over them.
4. Bake in the oven at 180C for 20-30 minutes
5. Fry or grill bacon and slice into strips once cooked
6. Place wedges on plate and top with bacon and cheese. Serve with garlic dip.
Yum, dead easy and very tasty.
I shall have to work on a garlic mayonnaise recipe now instead of using it from a jar. A great dish on it's own, can be served with a side salad even.