I needed to make some for an illustration for a childrens talk in church tomorrow. While I was at it i cut some roune shapes to make little crackers with some of the mix.
1 Cup whole wheat flour (however I used plain flour and it worked fine)
1/4 Tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. butter
2 Tsp. oil
1/4 Cup water
1. Sift flour and salt and mix butter into flour until it resembles peas.
2. Mix oil and water and add to flour.
3. Put a small amount of flour on your breadboard and knead dough lightly.
4. Add a small amount of flour and press flat with hand. Then roll out as thin as possible. Pick up, turn over and roll out again as thin as possible.
5. Perforate with a fork and bake for 8-12 minutes at 200oC.