I had spotted this recipe on lots of other cookery blogs and decided to give it a go. I was initially a bit worried because Stewie didn't like the peanut butter on it's own but he loves the biscuits!
Peanut butter doggie treats
Makes about 30-35 biscuits
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 cup low-fat milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine flour and baking powder. In another bowl, mix peanut butter and milk. Add wet mixture to dry, and mix well.
3. Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead. Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness and cut out shapes.
4. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
5. Cool on a rack and store in an airtight container.