Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Rather exciting!

It's always good to hear when people like what you've cooked for them, but I got really excited and happy when a parent at church came to me asking how I made the Thai Green Chicken Curry at the Elders Dinner because her daughter loved it so much and whatever she does to try making it, "it's just not the same". I feel sorry for this mum who's been working hard trying to make her daughter happy, hopefully now everyone's happy now!


  1. Its always nice to be appriciated

  2. It sure is! Have to cling to those wee moments sometimes.


Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!