Here's this week's round up of of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers:
Becke from Columbus, Ohio, on Columbus Foodie made some Mini Greek Meatballs with Tzatziki sauce based on a recipe she found on Kalyn's Kitchen. I love meatballs and these ones sounds delicious!
Michelle in Colorado Springs, Colorado joins us with a fantastic Strawberry Rhubarb Pie using a recipe from A year from Oak Cottage. I love the combination of strawberries and rhubarb.... heck I love them on their own too!!! I'm sure I would love a slice of this pie fresh from the oven.
Dell from Cooking and the City in Australia joins in again this week (and I'm glad that you do!!!!) with Beef Stroganoff bookmarked in an Australian Good Taste magazine. Dell has a regular recipe for this dish but decided to try a new one for a change. It looks fab - I might bookmark it myself.
This week I made Bruce Bogtrotter's Chocolate Cake for a pretend wedding with my youth group. I had bookmarked the recipe when I was little, maybe when I was about 8 or 9 so it seemed time to make it. My youth group loved this moist rich chocolatey cake.
EDIT: I accidentally forgot this entry from Psychgrad (Sorry Psychgrad!!!!) from Equal Opportunity Kitchen who made some really tasty looking Raspberry Oatmeal Squares from a recipe on Elly says opa! These look like fab treats good for breakfast, snacks, dessert.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating!
That's it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Every Monday I will post a round up of all the entries here on my blog for everyone to see, share and maybe even try for themselves!