Here's this weeks round up of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers who have bookmarked them from some really great places!!!
This week Tina from Wycked Sweets kicks off the round up with Creamy parsley and pistachio fettuccine using a recipe from Everyday with Rachel Ray - how delicous! I love pasta!
Pam from Sidewalk Shoes is back this week again with pretty little Patty Cakes using a Donna Hay recipe - how adorable are these! I can picture enjoying theses at an afternoon tea party!
Holler, of Tinned Tomatoes fame has come to the round up with a dessert to die for - Berry Custard Cake using The Caked Crusader. I love the look of this! another tea party treat!
Zhulaiha, from Singapore and from Epicurean Escapism has made cute little bite sized Peanut Butter Sandies based on a recipe from here and here. Sounds like a great simple treat to throw together for quick tasty results!
Ning at Heart and Hearth comes to the round up this week with some really tasty looking Potato Shrimp Cakes using Mochachocolatarita's recipe. I love the look of little cakes like this - definitely something I want to try making sometime!
Elizabeth from Cake or death joins us from LA with some Baked Apple Ice Cream and Honey Granola using a recipe from the food section of the LA times. What a tasty dessert! I love baked apples with granola! the ice cream is a bonus!
Becke from Columbus Foodie is back to the round up with some Killer Meatloaf using a recipe from the [no recipes] food blog. I can't remember having meatloaf before but from reading this recipe I have decided I need to try making it soon!!!!
I'm having trouble adding this photo so I'll try again later, in the mean time check here
I've not had time to make anything this week and I'm not sure I will for next week because I'm in the middle of running a camp for some Techy teens this week but I'll be back with my own bookmarked recipes soon.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from