Let's have a look at what people have been recreating from their own Bookmarked Recipes this week.
Deeba from Passionate about Baking kicks off this round up with middle eastern chicken burgers using a recipe from Akalaty.
Tina from Wycked Sweets is back with JAM!!!! - to be specific, Strawberry Lemon Marmalade.
Sharon is our first newbie this week from Culinary Adventures of a New Wife and she's made delicious and healthy Lemon Blueberry Oat bars based on a recipe from Susan's Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
Ning from Heart and Hearth has brought fish fillets in Vietnamese caramel sauce from Eating Club Vancouver.
Jen from Real Good Taste is back for her second round up with Summer Vegetable Gratin adapted from Flexitarian Menu.
Teresa from I'm running to eat has brought crash hot potatoes to the round up based on the Pioneer Woman's recipe
Jin Hooi from Smell and Taste are my memory is another newbie to the round up all the way from Melbourne, Australia and has made some Serimuka based on Lily's recipe
Ivy is another newbie this week from Kopiaste who has made some Lavraki (sea bass) in parchment paper using a recipe from About.com by Nancy Gaifallia.
Gloria from Canela's Kitchen is back again with a favourite of mine - Apple Crumble from a book called Classic Essential Puddings.
Amy from Runs with Spatula has returned with some a gorgeous purple potato recipe from foodnetwork.com
And finally my entry is a Thai Green Curry from a new cook book of mine called First Crack Your Egg, which I haven't posted the blog entry for yet but will do it tomorrow.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from