Let's have a look at what people have been recreating from their own Bookmarked Recipes this week.
Teresa from I'm Running to Eat! starts the round up with some beautiful Grilled Greek Chicken which came from a blog called Dinners for a Year and Beyond
Deeba from Passionate About Baking...& beyond has recreated a fantastic chicken curry with fenugreek from Quick Indian Cooking.
Happy Cook from My Kitchen Treasure copied a recipe from Sigs blog Live to Eat - Popcorn Chicken which looks incredible.
Giz from Equal Opportunity Kitchen has made one of my favourite dishes - Honey Sesame Chicken. She found this recipe on a blog called "My Kitchen Snippets".
Pam from sidewalk shoes has made delicious pork chops with blueberry sauce using a recipe found in a Cuisine at Home magazine.
Arika from My Yummy Life has made a very creative dish from Mario Batali's Molto Italiano - Cavolo Ripieno.
Tami from Tami's Kitchen Table Talk made a recipe I'm still trying to find my favourite version of: chocolate chip cookies using a recipe called "Design Your Own Chocolate Cookies" from The Cookie Bible.
Jin Hooi from smell and taste are my memory baked some tasty white chocolate marshmallow pistachio brownies based on this recipe from The Crepes of Wrath
Maggie from Dog Hill Kitchen made a super tasty dish - Sesame Crusted Oyster Mushrooms with homegrown mushrooms and got the recipe from the blog Brownie Points
Gloria from Canela's Kitchen sent in a very tasty run raisin applesauce cake using a recipe from Good Housekeeping magazine, February 2002
Ning from Heart and Hearth has made some delicious looking Cream Cheese Spiral Biscuits from 500 Fabulous Cakes and Bakes.
Divya Kudua from Easycooking has recreated something from Deeba's blog - Vanilla Cupcakes
Becke the Columbus Foodie made some delicious and comforting Brat, Beer and Cheese Soup from Penzey’s catalog.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from