Let's have a look at what people have been recreating from their own Bookmarked Recipes this week.
Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures starts off our round up with Saffron and vanilla poached pears from Tartelette.
Neema has recreated Cauliflower and peas korma from Rak's Kitchen
Lisa from Food and Spice made Usha's Rice Crackers: See them here
Jin Hooi from Smell and Taste are my memory has sent in some Portugese Egg Tarts using Rasa Malaysia's Recipe.
Sumarajesh of suma's cuisine has sent in spicy chicken biriyani from Srivalli's blog.
Amanda from Amanda's Cookin has made Raspberry Coffee Cake from The Taste of Home Cookbook. Amanda is running a contest where you make a recipe from some specific sites then blog about it - perfect for bookmarked recipe people!
Deeba from Passionate About Baking...& beyond used a recipe from La Cuisine de Helene's: Apple Crisp.
Arika from My Yummy Life has recreated Stroganoff from Blogchef.net
Jen the http://beantownbaker.blogspot.com>Beantown Baker got a recipe from I [heart] food 4 thought: Peppery Lemon Brown Sugar Salmon
Siri's Corner made fried egg sambal from Hooked on Heat
Dell of Cooking and the City has copied a recipe for Sweet and Sour Meatballs from Super Food Ideas Magazine.
Gloria from Canela's Kitchen has made Lemon and poppy seed muffins using Noelle Haddad's recipe.
Becke the Columbus Foodie served up some Indian Cashew Chicken from this month's Cooking Light.
Usha from Veg Inspirations has sent in Wheat and Chickpea Crackers from Aparna's My Diverse Kitchen.
Finally my entry: Garlic and Chili Chicken with Basil from a local school cookbook.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from