Are you ready for the Bookmarked Recipes round up? Well here it is..
Jen the Beantown Baker from Boston has sent in Chocolate Marshmallow Bars using a recipe from Yum
Pam has made an excellent treat: Cranberry Orange Sorbet based on David Lebovitz's recipe from The Perfect Scoop.
Maggie of Dog Hill Kitchen fame has recreated Raw Mint Cacao Nib Ice Cream from the cookbook Everyday Raw by Matthew Kenney.
Usha from Veg Inspirations joins the round up with Semolina Bread from Divya's And a Little Bit More.
Ning from Heart and Hearth has sent in Basil Risotto Stuffed Tomatoes from Yummy Magazine, June 2008.
Bellini Valli has sent in a recipe for Chunky Potato and Swiss Chowder she has used from Cooking Light magazine for years and decided it was time to share.
Sukanya is new to bookmarked recipes and has made instant chunda from Tarla Dala's website.
Dell from Cooking and the City has recreated cinnamon tea cake from Fresh Living magazine.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from