Are you ready for the Bookmarked Recipes round up? Well here it is..
Tina is back to the round up with Iced Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies.. minus the icedfrom Martha Stewart.com
Christine from Kits Chow made Soy Sauce Marinade from a sheet she found in a library book!
Ning from Heart and Hearth recreated Moist Pumpkin Bread from www.recipezaar.com
Ben from What's Cooking? made Capirotada (Mexican Bread Pudding) which is his Mom's recipe!
Amanda has sent in blushing POM holiday cheesecake using a recipe from POM wonderful.
Bunny's Warm Oven sent in Sausage Potato Soup from Quick Cooking Magazine
Happy Cook of My Kitchen Treasures made Cherry and Marzipan Cake from Good food magazine 101 Cakes & Bakes
Laurie from Mediterranean Cooking in Alaska adapted a recipe from The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Pear Pecan Cake with Lemon Glaze
Lisa has made Pumpkin Scones from the blog Morning Coffee & Afternoon Tea
Becke, the Columbus Foodie made a Best of Fall Lasagna from A Year in the Kitchen blog
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from