Wednesday 21 November 2007

Spaghetti with tuna in garlic & white wine

I used to have dinner with a lot of families in church before I got married and had to cook for myself all the time... not that I couldn't cook back then, but it was much more fun to have company for dinner and also have someone cook for you! Well this dish is something I would have regularly had with one family because the kids loved it, and I loved it, despite not really liking tuna!!! So I decided to try making up my own version of the recipe to see how it turned out. Very quick, very easy and very tasty!

Spaghetti with tuna in garlic & white wine

Serves 2

Ingredients

3 cloves of garlic (sliced)
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/8 cup of white wine
4 button mushrooms (sliced)
1 tin (180g) of tuna
Spaghetti (enough for 2)
Parmesan Cheese

Recipe
1. Cook spaghetti as per packet instructions.
2. Gently simmer the oil, white wine and garlic for 4/5 minutes
3. Add the tuna and mushrooms and continue to simmer for 4/5 minutes
4. Drain the pasta.
5. Mix the tuna with pasta and serve. Sprinkle some parmesan over the top.

Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!