We had bought some garlic potatoes from a deli and roasted them ourselves and they were delicious. Something I never thought of cooking because Rob isn't very fond of garlic but he liked these, so I thought I'd come up with my own version.
Garlic roast potatoes
4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks
3 veggie oxo/stock cubes
1 tsp garlic puree/2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp dried parsley
(you can use garlic butter instead of the garlic, butter and parsley)
Salt and Pepper
1. Add the potatoes to a pot, crush the oxo/stock cubes over the potatoes. Add enough water to cover then parboil the potato chunks for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile mix the garlic puree/garlic, butter and parsley.
3. Drain the liquid and place the potatoes in an oven proof dish.
4. Pour the garlic butter over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper
5. Roast at 180˚C for 15-20 minutes.