It's the official first round up of Bookmarked Recipes and we have some fantastic dishes to kick it all off:
Sarah from Homemade created a delicious Butternut Squash and Goats Cheese pizza from Williams-Sonoma Main Dishes. I love butternut squash and I love pizza so this is a winner for me!
Dell (of Cooking and the City from Melbourne, Australia made a delicious Fusilli with Capsicum Bolognese she found on Cooks.com. I'm a big fan of bolognese and so's my hubby, I may just bookmark this myself!!!
Miss Bliss of Frolicking Foodie in England submitted a Chicken Rogan Josh she found in her "One Pot" book which is making me crave some Indian now even though I had some at the weekend!
Finally my submission for this week was a bit of a rush due to being away for First Anniversary Celebrations. My submission is Creamy old Fashioned Toffee from Easy Food Magazine
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
Every Monday I will post a round up of all the entries here on my blog for everyone to see, share and maybe even try for themselves!