Sorry everyone, this was set to post itself on Monday but never did, so here it is now!
Thank you Dell for hosting last weeks round up!
Here's this weeks round up of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers who have bookmarked them from some really great places!!!
Mary from Ohio in Shazam in the Kitchen made Sicilian Penne and Sausage found originally as Sicilian Rigatoni and Sausage on Molly at Batter Splattered's blog. I love pasta especially with a great tasting sauce full of flavour like this one! Thanks for this entry Mary.
Ann from Redacted Recipes has made some seared scallops using a recipe from Inspired Bites. I've never had scallops (as far as I'm aware) and the more I see other bloggers using them the more I want to try them myself.
Deeba from Passionate about Baking has made a beautiful Quick Chocolate Cinnamon Mousse with Cherries based on a recipe from Susan from Food Blogga. I think I'm melting at the sound of this dish!!!
Michelle in Colorado Springs joins us again with a great egg salad recipe with dill using a recipe she found on Pages, Pucks and Pantry. Egg salad is one of those things that goes well in all sorts of sandwiches, pies and even with cooked meads and things too. I love it!
Sarah in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada from What Smells So Good? made Brownie Roll-Out Cookies originally made by Deb of Smitten Kitchen. These look like so much fun to make and eat.
Finally my own dish: Pound cake from Deeba at Passionate about Baking. A very tasty cake, I loved the taste of orange in this.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from