Here's this weeks round up of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers who have bookmarked them from some really great places!!!
Divya of Easycooking starts off this week's round up with some eggless peanut butter cookies using a recipe from Food, in the main.... I absolutely love cookies and these sound like a real treat.
Christina from Melecotte is back this time with Tomato Oambal which turns out to be a double bookmark because she had bookmarked it from The Budding Cook who had also bookmarked it from Arundathi's Food Blog. I love the networks and recipe sharing that food blogging creates! And what a great recipe to be sharing around!
Sharona May of Bird Food joins us for the first time with a truly delicious dish! Tilapia with balsamic butter sauce using a recipe from Epicurious. I love the sound of the sauce with this fish, like it would melt in your mouth as you ate it. Hmmmmmmmm.
Laura from The Spiced Life returns to the round up with another sweet treat: Strawberry Lime Bars. It seems to be a popular treat because she saw the recipe in 3 different places: 2 dogs and a Girl, Cooking Light Bulletin Board and Eggs on Sunday. Interesting... i just bought some strawberries and limes today!
Zhulaiha, from Singapore who blogs on Epicurean Escapism has made some mouthwatering Korean Cinnamon Sugar Pancakes using a recipe from My Korean Kitchen. I'm drooling at the sound of these!!!
That Girl from Paved with Good Intentions made Fleischmann's 1-Dish Hot Fudge Swirl from Fleischmann's but thinks it didn't turn out well. I think it looks fab! Serve me up a bit!
And now for my entry. A tad late this week but I have made Leeking Mushrooms using a recipe and inspiration from Dharm: Dad - Baker & Chef.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from