Monday 21 July 2008

Leeking Mushrooms

Over the past week I decided to make a little change to my diet. I do eat fruit and veg, and I love to eat fruit and veg but I don't eat enough of it. So I've been increasing the vegetable content in my meals, eating a little less meat and also trying to bring fruit and veg into my diet that I've never really had much of before.

When I saw this recipe on Dharm's blog it was around the same time as I made this decision and seemed like a great way to get more leeks into my diet and also a great recipe for my food blog event: Bookmarked Recipes.

Thanks Dharm for some tasty mushrooms!!! I loved the mix of the leeks and mushrooms and the herbs, really tasty. I'll definitely be making this again!

2 comments:

  1. Ruth! So glad you liked it and it turned out well for you! It's nice to know that something I tried out is liked by others too. Now do I get a little Royalty payment or something??!!! LOL! You DO know I am kidding! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to hear what others think of your recipes so I'm glad i've been able to do that for you. They really were delicious and the leftovers I had worked perfect with some pasta the next day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Ruth's Kitchen Experiments! I would love to hear your comments and feedback!

But if you're going to be posting spam or something else that's completely unrelated or unnecessary it will be deleted

Thank you!