I'm going to be away the next couple of Monday's but I've got details of who will be looking after the round up at the bottom of the round up
Let's have a look at what people have been recreating from their own Bookmarked Recipes this week.
Arika from My Yummy Life has made corn toasties using a recipe from A good appetite
Pam from Sidewalk Shoes has sent in a recipe for roast chicken thighs with late summer veggies using a recipe from fine cooking magazine.
Dhanggit is back with fried honey orange puffs in sesame using a recipe from the Oriental Patisserie cookbook.
Ning from Heart and Hearth this week has made fried shrimp patties with the recipe taken from The Filipino Cookbook of the Maya Kitchen.
Jin Hooi from Smell and Taste are my Memory has made Oreo Cheesecake based on a recipe from Jo's Deli & Bakery
Gloria from Canela's Kitchen has made bread pudding with vanilla sauce based on a recipe from allrecipes.com.
Dell form Cooking and the City has made some awesome Sticky Pork Ribs using a recipe found on taste.com.au
This week I made a recipe that was made for last week's round up by someone else: crash hot potatoes
Now for the details about who will be hosting the next couple of weeks.
Next week Deeba from Passionate about Baking will be hosting on the 15th September, then the week after (21st September) will be hosted by Ning from Heart and Hearth. So be sure to check their blogs for the round ups!!!!
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from