On last week's bookmarked recipe round up Teresa from I'm running to eat submitted crash hot potatoes which I couldn't help but make straight away.
They were simple and delicious. Great texture to them too. I'll be making these again.
I added a sprinkling of paprika to my verison but pretty much stayed with the Pioneer Woman's original recipe
Crash Hot Potatoes
1. Boil the potatoes for about 15-20 mins
2. Oil an oven tray and spread potatoes on top.
3. Crush each potato slightly with a masher.
4. Drizzle a little more oil over the top of the tatties.
5. Sprinkle on salt, pepper, paprika and thyme
6. Roast in the oven at about 180˚C for 25-30 mins.