I'm back from my holiday!!!! Thank you to Deeba, Ning and Pam for hosting Bookmarked Recipes while I was away. (You all did a fantastic job and I really appreciate your help!). Sorry that this round up has been posted a day late - I'm all confused about what day it is since I've gotten home, so I apologise!!!
Let's have a look at what people have been recreating from their own Bookmarked Recipes this week.
Isa from Isa's cooking kicks off this week's round up with Strawberry Shortcake
Sarah from What smells so good? has sent in Pulled BBQ Baby Jackfruit using a recipe from Chow Vegan
Arika from My Yummy Life recreated salt kissed berry buttermilk cake from 101 cookbooks.
Tigerfish is a newbie to the round up from teczcape - an escape to food with some chicken apple curry based on a recipe from a TV show telecast in Mandarin.
Ning from Heart and Hearth brings sitr fried fresh lotus root using a recipe taken from recipeland.com
Pam from Sidewalk Shoes has submitted orzo with chicken, red pepper and shitakes from Quick from Scratch One-Dish Meals Cookbook
Gloria from Canela's Kitchen has sent in a recipe for Chicken Pot Pie from Bon Appétit magazine, September 2008
Jin Hooi from Smell and Taste are my memory sent in some Cherry Chocolate Black Bottom Cupcakes using a recipe from another bookmarked recipe blogger - Arika from My Yummy Life
Michelle in Colorado Springs has sent in dried marinated tomatoes based on a recipe on Big Black Dogs
Yasmeen from Health Nut is another newbie to the event and has brought fat free chocolate pistachio rolls to the round up from ...and a little bit more...
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from