Are you ready for the Bookmarked Recipes round up? Well here it is..
The Daily Spud joins the round up with Chickpea, chili and coriander cakes from Delia's "How to Cook, Book 3" also found on her site here.
Shaheen from Ambrosia made Thyme roasted Pecans from A Yankee in a Southern Kitchen
Vicki from A Work in Progress is new to the round up and has sent in zesty braised chicken with lemons and capers based on a recipe from Eat. Drink. Think.
Happy Cook has sent in Hummingbird Cake from an Australian Women's Weekley Cookbook called Sweet old fashioned favourites.
Sarah from What Smells So Good? submitted Baklasagne from Heidi at 101 Cookbooks.
Christine has recreated Cranberry Cheese Tart from the Wilson's Farm Cookbook.
Tina has sent Double-Cheese Macaroni into the round up based on a recipe from Taste of Home.
Tara from Should You Eat That? is new to our round up and just getting back into the swing of blogging again by sending in Eggplant Pasta Bake w/ Spinach & Ricotta copied from Su Yin of The Journal of a Girl Who Loves to Cook
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from