It's with regret that I have to announce that Bookmarked Recipes is coming to an end. I have loved hosting and taking part in this event however recently I've become busier and often I'm rushing to write the round up. I will keep the event going until the end of this month, but 2009 will not see a round up anymore. I will still be recreating some of the recipes I have bookmarked and blogging about them, but from the end of 2008 I will no longer be hosting the event or writing a round up.
Thank you to everyone who has taken part, supported and followed Bookmarked Recipes, I hope you all continue to recreate your own bookmarked recipes too!
It's time for this week's Bookmarked Recipes round up....
Patsy got a recipe from Stephanie's Kitchen for mini frittatas
Tracy has made Gingerbread Popcorn from Culinary in the Desert
Jen copied a recipe from Bean's Bistro for black bean cakes
Sarah has recreated mustard roasted potatoes based on a recipe from Smitten Kitchen
Laura has made Chickpea Pumpkin Curry from the blog The Days Are Just Packed.
Amanda has sent in Cinnamon Raisin Bread & Cinnabutter made from FamilyCorner.com
Ning has sent in Kokoras Krassatos - Stewed Chicken in Red Wine with Homemade Pasta taken from Kopiaste, to Greek Hospitality
Teresa found a recipe for Pan Sauteed Chicken and Mushrooms with Garlic Spinach from Dinners for a Year and Beyond
Gloria has bookmarked a recipe for Meditteranean chicken pasta from the Food Network website.
Jescel got a recipe for Apple and Horseradish Glazed Salmon from Cooking Light.
Tara copied Tandoori Chicken Burgers with Beetroot Couscous from the November issue of Super Food Ideas magazine & the June issue of Delicious magazine.
Michelle made crockpot peanut (not brittle) candy from A Year Of CrockPotting
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from