I'm looking for people to help with hosting. I'll host occasionally but I'll mostly be sorting out who's hosting each week - Dell has kindly agreed to help me with coordinating hosts for each week (thank you Dell!) however would love to make this more of a community event by involving the people who have been taking part more by having them host when they can.
Only one person has volunteered to help with the hosting yet since this new format was announced, so pretty much every Monday is still available for guest hosts.
If you're interested in hosting for a week, send me an email at bookmarkedrecipes [AT] gmail.com and let me know which date you would like to host.
I'm also setting up a new blog just for the round ups - it's not live yet, but will be in the new year.
So keep on recreating bookmarked recipes and sending them in for the round up every Monday
It's time for this week's Bookmarked Recipes round up....
Becke kicks off the round up with kartoffelsalat mit wurstchen from East Meets West blog.
Elizabeth recreated ricotta leek pie from Dee's blog "choos and chews".
Navita Hakim has sent in Cheesy Herb Challah inspired from a cookery show on Discovery TV.
This week I've made Turkey Fricassée from the Cooks Academy Cookbook
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It's always exciting to see what people have been making and recreating as well as meeting some new bloggers.
Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Also if you want to host don't forget to email saying which week you would like to host.