Here's this week's round up of of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers:
Sarah, from Homemade in Arizona, made some Thunder cupcakes. She decided to celebrate Mexican Children's Day with the children in her class and made a recipe from one of their story books! What lucky kids! I love the look of these!
Kathy from Tazmania of The Ramblings of a Student Wife made some Fresh Strawberry Scones from a cookbook called Bread and Muffin Perfection. I love having strawberries with scones but never thought to put them in the scones. I'll be bookmarking this one myself!!!
Dell of Cooking and the city in Melbourne Australia joins us again with Penne alla vodka from Nigella Lawson's book: Feast. I've had penne alla vodka bookmarked for quite some time myself, I really should try it!
Psychgrad from Canada of Equal Opportunities Kitchen has made a recipe I remember reading recently: French Onion Bread Soup which was bookmarked from Deborah's blog Taste and Tell. I really loved the look of this soup the first time, seeing it again is making me love it more!
Finally my submission for this week is Chocolate melting moments from Easy Food Magazine.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It get's better all the time!
That's it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Every Monday I will post a round up of all the entries here on my blog for everyone to see, share and maybe even try for themselves!