Here's this week's round up of of Bookmarked Recipes and this week we have some more great recipes from some more great bloggers:
Neen and Do, who are based in Washington DC, from Post Collegiate Cooking a Deux made Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce based on a recipe from Cooks Illustrated Magazine. I love pasta, especially with creamy tomato sauces - I would love this dish myself!
Next up is.... Ann from Redacted Recipes in NYC made Asparagus Gruyere Tart that was bookmarked from The Perfect Pantry. I think you'll agree that this tart look delicious!
Marija from Palachinka based in Serbia made some really beautiful Okara Waffles - a recipe she found on Toontz' blog Okara Mountain. These look fantastic - i love the drops of jam and chocolate in each of the dimples!
Nilmandra from Soy and Pepper has joined in again and served up tray baked salmon with green beans from Jamie Oliver's book: Jamie's Dinners. What a great meal to set in front of anyone! Looks fantastic!
Deeba in North India from Passionate about baking... & beyond made some beautiful molten toblerone hearts for Mother's Day based on Dhanggit's recipe found on her blog . They look so pretty and sound so tasty... really anything with Toblerone has to be good!!!!
Dell of Cooking and the city joins us again from the land "Down Under" with some fab Butterfly Cakes from Taste.com/au. These are fit for any birthday party.
This week I made some Blackened Chicken from a recipe I found on Erin's Eats who in turn found it on Allrecipes. It was a great meal which I'm sure I'll be adding into my list of regular dinners.
Thanks everyone for your submissions!!! It get's better all the time!
That's it for this week. Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....
1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)
2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email bookmarkedrecipes[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name and where you're from
- The name of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from
Every Monday I will post a round up of all the entries here on my blog for everyone to see, share and maybe even try for themselves!